This extended information is intended to illustrate the types of cookies on our Web site and how we use them, and to provide information with regard to actions to reject or delete the cookies on our web site.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on User’s pc and include information about the User and in which some information is recorded relative to the User’s himself/herself and his/her browsing and activity, in order to enhance the use of internet and the surfing by the User. More specifically, cookies are sent by the server to the User’s terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored and later retransmitted to the same site upon a subsequent visit by the same User.
With a view to achieving adequate regulations of such devices, it is necessary to distinguish them according to the objectives pursued by whom they are used, given that there are not technical characteristics which differentiate among them.
The two main subdivisions in this area concern:
- first party cookies / third party cookies : the firsts are those installed directly into the Users’ terminal by the website operator, while the latter are those installed by a different website through the intermediary of another website operator the User is visiting
- technical cookies/profiling cookies // this distinction concerns the objectives perused // the first are those used for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary in order to provide an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user”, pursuant to art. 122, par. 1 of the Privacy Code; in other words, they are employed for the sole purpose to allow the website to function properly, or aimed at improving accessibility by Users, they are not used for other purposes and are usually installed by the owner or operator of the website. // Profiling cookies, instead, are aimed at creating User profiles and in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the Same Part whilst surfing the net.
This website uses the following technical cookies:
|_icl_current_language||First party technical cookie||This is stored on the User’s pc for purely technical and functional needs. This cookie allow the site to function properly and allow the website to determine the language’s choice of the user. This cookie is removed at the end of each “session” when the browser is closed. These cookies are essential for the website to function.|
In general, analytical cookies are meant to be cookies which collect information in an aggregated form in order to analyse the use of the website by the User, in order to evaluate the activity for statistical purposes. This website uses Google Analytics, namely cookies provided by Google Inc. For the above mentioned purposes, the information generated by the cookie, regarding the use of the website by the User, will be sent and stored on Google Analytics servers. For the above mentioned purposes, by way of example, Google Inc. stores the information collected by the cookie on serves that may be located in the United States or in other countries. Google reserves the right to transfer the information collected by the means of its cookie to third parties, as required by law or where the third party handles information on its behalf. Additional information on the management of privacy is available directly to the sites of their respective operators. These cookies are not essential for the website to function. Our webmaster selects the appropriate settings for the use of Google Analytics in order to collect the User’s data on an anonymous basis. Furthermore, the webmaster, select the settings in order that the data it collects are not cross-referenced by Google.
Google Analytics is a service supplied by: Google Inc.
- Extended information https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=it
- Settings and consent https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
In order to disable the types of cookies used by this Website directly from the browser:
- Chrome → https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Internet Explorer → http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Opera → http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari for mobile devices → http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US
- Safari for desktop → https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=en_US
- Firefox→ https://support.mozilla.org/it/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy/cookies
If you use a web browser not listed above, please refer to your browser’s documentation or online help for more information. The users are cautioned that GAON S.r.l. is a mere technical intermediary for the above mentioned links and cannot be held responsible or liable for possible amendment by the respective Owners/Editors.
This website do not use any third party profiling cookies
This website do not use any first party profiling cookies